Modern warfare systems and warfighting doctrines rely on the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS) availability. The EMS’s dominance and exploitation are critical to achieving tactical and strategic mission objectives in the air, on land and at sea. The continuous surveillance of the EMS is also vital for protecting the force and its platforms against the drone threat.
LOG.IN Communications Electronic Support Measures (C-ESM) and Radio Direction Finders (DF). The modular architecture of the suite allows integrating all the capabilities in a “single-operator” tactical system. Alternatively, the capabilities can be spread over a network of nodes controlled by one or multiple operators. The network solution enables extending the system’s operational range and increasing the “Early Warning” reaction time.
The devices of the S2D Suite are built according to military standards, such as MIL-STD-810G, to be installed and operated in harsh environments and on-board tactical vehicles.
Key Features of LOG.IN Solution
- Automatic wide-band spectrum surveillance based on programmable EW libraries
- High-accuracy wide-band interferometric Direction Finding
- Automatic wide-band signal classification to intercept agile signals
- Automatic Target Signals identification
- Software Defined Radio architecture